Sunday, April 23, 2006

Adam Lamberg in "Beautiful Loser"


(Laura Breckenridge as Tracy and Adam Lamberg as Reggie Regineld in "Beautiful Loser")


So us here in the Adam Lamberg fan community (yes, it does exist to any of you mean-spirited people who thought otherwise) are pretty excited that Adam has finished shooting a new film. For over two years we've been tracking his first post-Lizzie indie, "When Do We Eat?", which was directed by first-time director Salvador Litvak and was recently released in limited U.S. cities.

The news that he had another project in the works came at the perfect time (around early February) since it is unclear as to when some of us will get to see WDWE, so this serves as a bit of a diversion until then...

I would say that my partner in crime and I have quite a bit of information on this film for it still being in post-production, but I don't want to give anything away. The one production still (see above) that was posted on film editor Zack Arnold's blog has Adam sporting a Topher Grace-ish type haircut...

Quite charming if you ask me. ^_~

1 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!
Do you know anything about this film?Please tell me & i want to know...
me e-mail add:longdan1992@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home